Thursday 5 November 2015

primary photos for everyday objects

Primary photos for everyday objects


This photograph was taken in restaurant and bar; Camp and Furnace, where I visited when an event was taking place. I have used this for some of my CAD experimental prints because I think that the bright coloured reflection of lights really emulate my theme of 'Night Life'. 


This photograph was taken in Liverpool's National History Museum, these framed butterflies reflect those in the 'Black rabbit' night club in Liverpool's Concert Square. I have used this photograph in a few of my CAD experiments as they add a different effect to the prints.

I took this photograph of a vodka and cranberry juice drink when I was in a night club called Paradiso (Liverpool City Centre). I believe the reflections from the lights in the club accentuate the red tones of the drink, I aim to have a lot of red shades in my print to highlight this.

This is a photograph of people walking around the busy area of Concert Square at around 11 o'clock on a Saturday evening. I like this image because it is very life- like and this is what I want to portray in my theme of 'Night Life'. I like the bright red lights of the 'Soho' sign as I believe this reflects the image above and the theme I want to have running throughout my theme.


No comments:

Post a Comment